Monday, December 10, 2012

Welcome Back Questions - THANK YOU!

Hello all and happy Monday!


If you're like me, there's a chance you look just as frazzled as Bugs Bunny because of finals week. Throughout the week I have been majorly stressing over the amounts of work I have for my classes along with working my part-time job. So THANK YOU for the response to my post last week about trying to manage stress because your ideas severely helped me with relaxing throughout the ending of the semester. The general consensus is that going to the gym is the best form of de-stressing and I completely agree. I tried Bill's suggestion of treadmill sprints and, even though I wanted to die, I had the best runners high after completing them! I also made sure to just take time to myself last week, even if it was for five minutes, to just sit in solitude and reflect over the semester and imagine my plans for our six week break.

Thank you again for all of your suggestions, I cannot wait until this week comes to a close and I can relax with a good book that I do not have to analyze.

Good luck with finals everyone!
-Colleen

4 comments:

  1. You are not dealing with this kind of situation alone there are lots of people who are facing the same issue. Let me tell you about me lil bit i am walder smith working bellsouth customer service team in the USA as technical consultant. Try to beat everything then only you become a successful blogger one day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fix Errors With HP Officejet Pro 8710 Troubleshooting Errors may be the stepping rocks of success, but your HP OfficeJet Pro 8710
    printer error is not suitable for you and your printer. To save yourself from those failures, Hp Officejet pro 8710 troubleshooting manual is only created to clear all the mistakes

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking for Printer in Error State Windows 10 solution,
    then you need to have a look at our detailed techniques for how to fix printer in an error state windows 10.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We are technical content writer for users when getting roku account setup. Our prime focus is to provide full information with roku com link account setup.Connect with us directly by calling at our toll-free number @ 1 888-309-0939

    psvue.com/activate
    Install PlayStation VUE on Roku

    ReplyDelete